Recently Active NPIs
- Heart Of Hope Hospice Care, Inc.1013500792 NPI Number
- Empowering Minds Counseling Llc1023601705 NPI Number
- United States Veterans Initiative1053904730 NPI Number
- Victory Hands Healthcare Llc1063005742 NPI Number
- United States Veterans Initiative1083207765 NPI Number
- Merrill Smiles Llc1093308769 NPI Number
- Care Now Dme, Inc1053904722 NPI Number
- Reliance Senior Homes Inc1013500776 NPI Number
- United States Veterans Initiative1467045138 NPI Number
- A&d Ambulette Services Inc1447843107 NPI Number
- St Jude Mental Health Llc1467045120 NPI Number
- Integrity Rehabilitation Management1407449168 NPI Number
Overview of United States Veterans Initiative
- NPI number: 1407449168
- Provider type: Organization
- Active since: 02/14/2021
- Last updated: 02/14/2021
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 101YA0400X
- Specialty: Addiction (Substance Use Disorder)
- License Number: unknow
- License State: unknow
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: Po Box 1410Topanga, CA 90290
- Phone: 310-382-7556
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 3507 North Central AvenueSuite 200Phoenix, AZ 85012
- Phone: 602-717-6682
- Name: DR. Stephen Carl Winston PH.D.
- Position/Title: Associate Clinical Director
- Telephone Number: 310-382-7556
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for United States Veterans Initiative?
- A: The npi number for United States Veterans Initiative is 1083207765.
- Q: What are United States Veterans Initiative's specialties?
- A: United States Veterans Initiative's specialties are Addiction (Substance Use Disorder) and different specialities.
- Q: Where is United States Veterans Initiative business practice location?
- A: United States Veterans Initiative business practice location is 3507 North Central Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85012.
- Q: How to contact United States Veterans Initiative?
- A: You can contact United States Veterans Initiative via 602-717-6682.
- Q: What is the authorized official for United States Veterans Initiative?
- A: The authorized office name is DR. Stephen Carl Winston PH.D. with position/title is Associate Clinical Director and you can reach the authorized official via phone number 3103827556.