Recently Active NPIs
- Heart Of Hope Hospice Care, Inc.1013500792 NPI Number
- Empowering Minds Counseling Llc1023601705 NPI Number
- United States Veterans Initiative1053904730 NPI Number
- Victory Hands Healthcare Llc1063005742 NPI Number
- United States Veterans Initiative1083207765 NPI Number
- Merrill Smiles Llc1093308769 NPI Number
- Care Now Dme, Inc1053904722 NPI Number
- Reliance Senior Homes Inc1013500776 NPI Number
- United States Veterans Initiative1467045138 NPI Number
- A&d Ambulette Services Inc1447843107 NPI Number
- St Jude Mental Health Llc1467045120 NPI Number
- Integrity Rehabilitation Management1407449168 NPI Number
Overview of United States Veterans Initiative
- NPI number: 1407449168
- Provider type: Organization
- Active since: 02/14/2021
- Last updated: 02/14/2021
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 171M00000X
- Specialty: Case Manager/Care Coordinator
- License Number: unknow
- License State: unknow
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: Po Box 1410Topanga, CA 90290
- Phone: 310-382-7556
- Fax: 310-455-1416
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 15305 6th StreetMarch Air Reserve Base, CA 92518
- Phone: 951-656-6893
- Name: DR. Stephen Carl Winston PH.D.
- Position/Title: Associate Clinical Director
- Telephone Number: 310-382-7556
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- Q: What is the npi number for United States Veterans Initiative?
- A: The npi number for United States Veterans Initiative is 1053904730.
- Q: What are United States Veterans Initiative's specialties?
- A: United States Veterans Initiative's specialties are Case Manager/Care Coordinator and different specialities.
- Q: Where is United States Veterans Initiative business practice location?
- A: United States Veterans Initiative business practice location is 15305 6th Street, March Air Reserve Base, CA 92518.
- Q: How to contact United States Veterans Initiative?
- A: You can contact United States Veterans Initiative via 951-656-6893.
- Q: What is the authorized official for United States Veterans Initiative?
- A: The authorized office name is DR. Stephen Carl Winston PH.D. with position/title is Associate Clinical Director and you can reach the authorized official via phone number 3103827556.