Recently Active NPIs
- Heart Of Hope Hospice Care, Inc.1013500792 NPI Number
- Empowering Minds Counseling Llc1023601705 NPI Number
- United States Veterans Initiative1053904730 NPI Number
- Victory Hands Healthcare Llc1063005742 NPI Number
- United States Veterans Initiative1083207765 NPI Number
- Merrill Smiles Llc1093308769 NPI Number
- Care Now Dme, Inc1053904722 NPI Number
- Reliance Senior Homes Inc1013500776 NPI Number
- United States Veterans Initiative1467045138 NPI Number
- A&d Ambulette Services Inc1447843107 NPI Number
- St Jude Mental Health Llc1467045120 NPI Number
- Integrity Rehabilitation Management1407449168 NPI Number
Overview of Carolina Anesthesiology Associates Pa
- NPI number: 1407449168
- Provider type: Organization
- Active since: 05/24/2018
- Last updated: 05/24/2018
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 207LC0200X
- Specialty: Critical Care Medicine
- License Number: unknow
- License State: unknow
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: Po Box 745125Atlanta, GA 30374
- Phone: 803-765-1838
- Fax: 803-765-1732
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 5 Richland Medical Park DrColumbia, SC 29203
- Phone: 803-296-2548
- Fax: 803-296-7950
- Name: George J. Haladay MD
- Position/Title: Treasurer
- Telephone Number: 803-434-2797
Scope of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 207L00000X
- Specialty: Anesthesiology
- License Number:
- License State:
- Switch: Yes
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for Carolina Anesthesiology Associates Pa?
- A: The npi number for Carolina Anesthesiology Associates Pa is 1821589938.
- Q: What are Carolina Anesthesiology Associates Pa's specialties?
- A: Carolina Anesthesiology Associates Pa's specialties are Critical Care Medicine and different specialities.
- Q: Where is Carolina Anesthesiology Associates Pa business practice location?
- A: Carolina Anesthesiology Associates Pa business practice location is 5 Richland Medical Park Dr, Columbia, SC 29203.
- Q: How to contact Carolina Anesthesiology Associates Pa?
- A: You can contact Carolina Anesthesiology Associates Pa via 803-296-2548.
- Q: What is the authorized official for Carolina Anesthesiology Associates Pa?
- A: The authorized office name is George J. Haladay MD with position/title is Treasurer and you can reach the authorized official via phone number 8034342797.