Recently Active NPIs
- Rachael Hamilton1407429566 NPI Number
- Pamela Wheeler1891294476 NPI Number
- Christy Gayle Hardee1871166934 NPI Number
- Atu Namramba Mashana1780257840 NPI Number
- Theodore Lizee1053984112 NPI Number
- Evelyn Wallace1063085116 NPI Number
- Michael Chamberlain Sauer1073186128 NPI Number
- Marianna Lopez1083287130 NPI Number
- Patricia Williamson Burns1093388142 NPI Number
- Nathaniel Bland1003489154 NPI Number
- Marya Kate Casartello1013580166 NPI Number
- Laura Case1023681178 NPI Number
Overview of DR. Jordan Samuel Woodard MD
- NPI number: 1023681178
- Provider type: Individual
- Gender: Male
- Active since: 01/24/2021
- Last updated: 01/24/2021
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 390200000X
- Specialty: Student in an Organized Health Care Education/Training Program
- License Number: unknow
- License State: unknow
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: 1012 Walden LnSavannah, GA 31405
- Phone: 706-970-9846
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 1250 E 66th StSavannah, GA 31404
- Phone: 800-637-2378
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for DR. Jordan Samuel Woodard MD?
- A: The npi number for DR. Jordan Samuel Woodard MD is 1891385753.
- Q: What are DR. Jordan Samuel Woodard MD's specialties?
- A: DR. Jordan Samuel Woodard MD's specialties are Student in an Organized Health Care Education/Training Program and different specialities.
- Q: What is the medical license for DR. Jordan Samuel Woodard MD?
- A: The medical license number for DR. Jordan Samuel Woodard MD is unknow and issued in unknow in USA.
- Q: Where is DR. Jordan Samuel Woodard MD practice location?
- A: DR. Jordan Samuel Woodard MD is practicing at 1250 E 66th St, Savannah, GA 31404.
- Q: How to contact DR. Jordan Samuel Woodard MD?
- A: You can contact DR. Jordan Samuel Woodard MD via 800-637-2378.