Recently Active NPIs
- Heart Of Hope Hospice Care, Inc.1013500792 NPI Number
- Empowering Minds Counseling Llc1023601705 NPI Number
- United States Veterans Initiative1053904730 NPI Number
- Victory Hands Healthcare Llc1063005742 NPI Number
- United States Veterans Initiative1083207765 NPI Number
- Merrill Smiles Llc1093308769 NPI Number
- Care Now Dme, Inc1053904722 NPI Number
- Reliance Senior Homes Inc1013500776 NPI Number
- United States Veterans Initiative1467045138 NPI Number
- A&d Ambulette Services Inc1447843107 NPI Number
- St Jude Mental Health Llc1467045120 NPI Number
- Integrity Rehabilitation Management1407449168 NPI Number
Overview of Ars Treatment Centers, P.c.
- NPI number: 1407449168
- Provider type: Organization
- Active since: 05/29/2018
- Last updated: 07/24/2020
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 207LA0401X
- Specialty: Addiction Medicine
- License Number: unknow
- License State: PA
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: 55 Beattie Pl Ste 810Greenville, SC 29601
- Phone: 864-527-3145
- Fax: 724-591-5436
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 9400 Mcknight Rd Ste 103Pittsburgh, PA 15237
- Phone: 864-964-7568
- Fax: 678-778-2019
- Name: MR. Rupert Mccormac MD
- Position/Title: Cei
- Telephone Number: 724-919-4177
Scope of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 207L00000X
- Specialty: Anesthesiology
- License Number: MD-037043E
- License State: PA
- Switch: Yes
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for Ars Treatment Centers, P.c.?
- A: The npi number for Ars Treatment Centers, P.c. is 1346731171.
- Q: What are Ars Treatment Centers, P.c.'s specialties?
- A: Ars Treatment Centers, P.c.'s specialties are Addiction Medicine and different specialities.
- Q: Where is Ars Treatment Centers, P.c. business practice location?
- A: Ars Treatment Centers, P.c. business practice location is 9400 Mcknight Rd Ste 103, Pittsburgh, PA 15237.
- Q: How to contact Ars Treatment Centers, P.c.?
- A: You can contact Ars Treatment Centers, P.c. via 864-964-7568.
- Q: What is the authorized official for Ars Treatment Centers, P.c.?
- A: The authorized office name is MR. Rupert Mccormac MD with position/title is Cei and you can reach the authorized official via phone number 7249194177.