Recently Active NPIs
- Wordy Bird Pediatric Speech And Language Services Llc1013684885 NPI Number
- Rooted Mental Health Solutions Llc1134897846 NPI Number
- Restore Physical Therapy And Wellness1992479646 NPI Number
- Focus Partners, Inc.1669059259 NPI Number
- Spark Rehab1518635572 NPI Number
- The Chosen Healthcare Services Llc1508530569 NPI Number
- Impression Home Healthcare & Therapy1508539586 NPI Number
- Intouch Mental Wellness Llc1518536754 NPI Number
- Capstone Health Services Foundation Pc1588231542 NPI Number
- East Valley Charlee, Inc.1528641511 NPI Number
- Welcome Home Health Llc1508455312 NPI Number
- Everside Health, Llc1558967950 NPI Number
Overview of Ars Treatment Centers, P.c.
- NPI number: 1558967950
- Provider type: Organization
- Active since: 05/29/2018
- Last updated: 07/24/2020
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 207LA0401X
- Specialty: Addiction Medicine
- License Number: unknow
- License State: PA
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: 55 Beattie Pl Ste 810Greenville, SC 29601
- Phone: 864-527-3145
- Fax: 724-591-5436
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 9400 Mcknight Rd Ste 103Pittsburgh, PA 15237
- Phone: 864-964-7568
- Fax: 678-778-2019
- Name: MR. Rupert Mccormac MD
- Position/Title: Cei
- Telephone Number: 724-919-4177
Scope of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 207L00000X
- Specialty: Anesthesiology
- License Number: MD-037043E
- License State: PA
- Switch: Yes
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for Ars Treatment Centers, P.c.?
- A: The npi number for Ars Treatment Centers, P.c. is 1346731171.
- Q: What are Ars Treatment Centers, P.c.'s specialties?
- A: Ars Treatment Centers, P.c.'s specialties are Addiction Medicine and different specialities.
- Q: Where is Ars Treatment Centers, P.c. business practice location?
- A: Ars Treatment Centers, P.c. business practice location is 9400 Mcknight Rd Ste 103, Pittsburgh, PA 15237.
- Q: How to contact Ars Treatment Centers, P.c.?
- A: You can contact Ars Treatment Centers, P.c. via 864-964-7568.
- Q: What is the authorized official for Ars Treatment Centers, P.c.?
- A: The authorized office name is MR. Rupert Mccormac MD with position/title is Cei and you can reach the authorized official via phone number 7249194177.